Monday, October 28, 2013

Month #1

We love our baby girl so much! Mia has seemed pretty advanced in her development for her age ever since day one.  At two days old I had her lying on my chest while I rested in bed, and Mia lifted her head up, looked at me, and turned her head the other way before laying it back down to rest on my chest.  Within the first week, there were a couple of times that she made eye contact and smiled at us.  She is such a sweet baby girl who loves her daddy so much.  So often when she's having a sad moment, just hearing 
Chris' voice or seeing his face soothes her.  When we first brought her home, there were multiple times she heard Chris' voice and started turning her head trying to find him.  It's so sweet seeing her so obviously love her dad at such a young age.  I guess thats one thing she and I have in common..we both love Chris more than anything :) 








Mia loves snuggling with her daddy.  Despite what is looks like, Chris got pretty sleep deprived in that first month…:) Good thing he loves her.

No comments:

Post a Comment