Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve with our Bitter Family.  Getting everyone together is quite the production these days, but it never fails to be well worth it.  I love my family so much. 


The two most lovable people in the world

Best. Life. Ever.

Bruce was the first out of three missionary calls Chris and I had this year.  I love this boy so much.  I have no doubt that this kid is in my life to exemplify to me a life of unshakable faith and a strong desire to serve. I love him and miss him like crazy.  He is an amazing missionary.  Panama is seriously so lucky to have him.




Mia's first time seeing Bruce.
She just stared at him :)
 Our sweet little Cambie called next.  I can't say enough about this girl.  Cambria is such an example of selflessness and charity to me.  She truly loves people with the most Christ-like love.  I don't know how I got lucky enough to have her as my sweet sister. 




We spent Christmas day with our little Brower Family. AJ called early Christmas morning. I'm so impressed with how happy this boy is.  I love how he exemplifies to me that serving whole heartedly will make you the happiest you could ever hope to be.  He is so committed to his cause and has such righteous desires.  We love this little brother of ours.

Meeting baby Mia for the first time.
Mia with her sweet Grandma Kim.

Our favorite Christmas present

It never ceases to amaze me how I feel so blessed and that my life can't possibly get any better, and then it does.  I have no doubt in my mind that our Heavenly Father's hand is in our lives.  We have been blessed beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment