Tuesday, June 30, 2015

3 Year Anniversary

For our 3rd Anniversary, Chris and I did something huge, and took a trip without Mia for the first time ever! It was super sad for me to be without our precious baby for so long, but at the same time so much fun to have so much one on one time with Chris. We spent a week in St. George together, and it was one of my favorite trips ever! We spent one day in Zions Canyon and hiked The Narrows, and it was completely breathtaking and unforgettable. 








My Favorite










Another day we drove to Toquerville Falls, and had a little picnic. It was the most beautiful waterfall and it was so fun to explore it with my favorite person ever. 






Every day I am amazed at how lucky I am to have Chris in my life. I'm so in love with this boy, and being with him is my absolute favorite. Happy Anniversary Chris!

And I think we missed Mia more than she missed us… ;)She was pretty content hanging out at Grandma's




No comments:

Post a Comment