Thursday, April 21, 2016


Mia and Luke on a bike ride with Grandpa Bitter

 Chris took me to lunch for my birthday. I love time with this boy so much!

 Then I got the sweetest birthday snuggles from Rhett…


Mia was so proud she could reach the handle




 Mia loves playing hide and seek and she's getting pretty sneaky. Under the bed.



 Mia usually takes her nap in Rhett's crib so I don't have to worry about her climbing out of bed. The other day when I heard her wake up, I brought Rhett in with me to get her out. She was still waking up and not quite ready to get out, so I laid Rhett down next to her for a little snuggle time. They loved it!









Jayce and Rhett


 Mia is constantly asking me to hold and snuggle Rhett. I love them!










I heard Rhett making the happiest sounds while I was getting ready. Came out to find this :) 



These two seriously love each other and we seriously love them.



Mia:

When Grandpa and Grandma Brower were giving her kisses and saying goodbye, "That's enough tiss for you."

"I love Rhett mom. I so love him mom. He so cute mom."

"It smells like ew."

"He my brother best friend."

We've always called Mia 'Mia Sophia'. The other day when I called her that she started chanting "Rhett Sophia, Mommy Sophia, Daddy Sophia."

(singing) "I like my mom, I like my mom…"

When I was going to work, "Don't leave me mom. I want you." :(

"I wanna tiss, Dad."
Chris: "Ok, on the cheek."
"No, on the lips. Turn around (turning his face toward her), Shhh… (because he was laughing), MWAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment