Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter

This was one of my favorite holidays yet! Mia is at such a fun age where she loves holidays more than ever! She kept saying "This is the best Easter ever!" Last night, we just so happened to read in our little simplified family scripture study about the resurrection. We explained to Mia about the meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. I was so touched when after Mia was done with gathering her Easter eggs I asked if she remembered why we celebrate  Easter. She answered "because of Jesus." When I asked her what Jesus did she answered, "Saved us all." She later added that "He died and came back to life." Tears filled my eyes as I was touched by the simple truth of her words and her sweet little understanding. I am so grateful for my baby girl and her way of teaching me, just when I start to think that I am the one teaching her. The spirit so often testifies to me through her sweet, pure little words. I love you Mia! 






This boy has our whole hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment