Friday, April 5, 2019

 Mia told me she was sad because she was missing Dylan...:(






 


Me: "Buddy, how does it feel outside."
Rhett: "A yitto warm and a yitto cold and a yitto hot." 




Little cousin play date and Kyle and Charise's house.









Rhett told me that he and all of this super guys were exercising together :)


Over Spring Break, we took the kids to The Rush Fun Center with Kyle and Charise and Alisha and Cambria and Ron.





Kiddie Go-cart Racing


Rhett rode this too but he couldn't get the hang of it, and kept crashing so much that they kicked him off. Ha ha! Mia only crashed this once, but she took the whole thing down.

Rhett wanted to drive the bumper car :)


 He was sad when daddy took over driving :)




Rhett:

"Reesie is getting big. Her big enough to fight bad guys. I will help her. She will just bite their feet!"
Rhett got out my tweezers and was messing with them and I told him to go put them away. He told me not to look at him, and started running the wrong way. I told him he needed to go put them in my room. He went in my room and I heard the toilet flush. He had flushed them down the toilet! Crazy boy...

Rhett came out of the bathroom laughing his head off and said, "Mom, I did a snowman poop! It's so funny!!!"

Rhett: "Can you open the door for me?"
Me: "How come you can't do it yourself?"
Rhett: "Because my hands are too sticky!"
Me: "Why are your hands so sticky?"
Rhett: "Because I ate too many cookies!!"

"Mom Mia is acting like a trazy grrrr! Her is nuts!!!"

"Mom, smell my elbows!"

Rhett went to the butcher shop with Chris to pick up some meat for us. When they got home I asked Rhett how it was. He said "It stinked my nose off!"

 Mia:

Her stomach was bugging her and she yelled, "UGH! I feel like I'm having a baby!"

Chris was talking about how he wanted to lose weight and Mia said, "Why do you want to lose your weight? I don't want you to lose your weight. I want you to have your weight." 

No comments:

Post a Comment