Wednesday, May 22, 2019



































Reese:

Reese has gotten so so snuggly <3! I was laying down on the floor the other day, and she crawled over and laid her head on my belly. It was so precious! She also got her 6th tooth.
Rhett:

The kids were all out in the backyard playing together, and the next thing I know, they are all bursting into the house and making a huge ruckus. I went to see what was going on, and Rhett yelled, "An eagle was coming to take Reesie! And put her in his egg home! And eat her! We heard it!"
When Rhett was coloring with chalk on the sidewalk with his cousins and I came to see I asked him if he was drawing a house (because that's what I thought it looked like.) Rhett said, "No, it's just plain chalk. Just making the ground beautiful."

It was a colder day and after we got home from church, Rhett went downstairs to change out of his church clothes. The next thing I know, I look in the backyard to see him traipsing around in a shirt, underwear, socks, tennis shoes, and no pants! I called him into the house, and when he came in I asked him why he wasn't wearing any pants. He looked down at his legs in shock and yelled, "Oh no! I forgot my pants!!!"

Mia:

Me: "Mia, what's your last name?"
Mia: "Brower Real Estate Group."

"Salurt!" (While doing a salute)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment