Thursday, December 31, 2020

 We went to go see Santa at Daddy's work, and Reesie kept saying, "Santa going to get me!" She was scared, poor thing. Rhett kept saying, "I'm going to ask Santa if I'm on the naughty list."



We made gingerbread houses at Grandma Kimmy's and daddy helped Rhett turn his into a gingerbread Toothless.















Found our nativity set up like this. I think the kids were really getting into the Christmas spirit


Bitter Family Christmas Eve Party

Reesie holding baby cousin Isla






Reese:

"I like this candy mom."

Me: "I like you."

Reese: "Ya. We both like our chothers."

Yelling from the back seat of the car, "Hey mom! I like you mom. You're the best. Mom I love you. You're the best."

I was in my bedroom and Tessa was out in the family room laying on the rug. As I was coming out of the bedroom, I met Reese coming in carrying Tessa! My heart was pounding so hard and I'm so grateful that she was ok. Sweet little Reesie is so cute and loves her baby sister so much, she loves to try to help take care of her.

Mia:

"You're the best mom ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment