Sunday, January 31, 2021

 




 We took a trip to St. George and stayed in a huge mansion house with some of my siblings. These cousins had the best time together.



Dying at little Reesie in this Mal wig




 







 


Rhett boy came in screaming one with his head bleeding all over himself. Apparently the kids had been out sledding down the little slope in our yard, and using a shovel to try to make the slope better. Rhett was sledding while Mia was using the shovel, and he ended up with a gash to the head.



 





Reese:

While we were over at Kyle and Charise's house, Charise got Reese a snack. Afterward, Reese came over to sit by me.

Me: "I hope you told Charise thank you so much."

Reese: (with a scrunched up face and in a deep voice) "I didn't!"

Rhett:

Lately Rhett will take off only one sock and walk around all day wearing the other one. When I asked why he keeps doing that, he said, "Sometimes one foot is way too much hot and the other foot is way too much cold, so I just wear one sock."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment