Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 

 Chris and some of my family got together to do the "murph" on Memorial Day. It's a cross-fit fitness challenge.

 



I brought Tessa and Reese home from swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's. I told Reesie to just wait for me while I put Tessa to bed. I was planning on coming out and putting Reese to bed as soon as I was done. When I came out, I found her asleep on the floor.


 


 

Kyle and Charise got access to a private box for a Bee's baseball game. A bunch of us got to go watch with them. 



 







 
 



 


 





Rhett graduated from his preschool. He's so darling.
 


 I hope when Rhett graduates from high school, that he and Reesie will recreate these pictures for me <3 <3 <3. And I hope that when that day comes, they love each other as much as they do now.
 



 









We went to St. George with Kyle and Charise and we had the best time! 

We did a beautiful hike that had lots of awesome slot canyons and incredible rock formations.



We spent a lake day on the beach at Sand Hollow. The kids made sand castles and we brought canoes and paddle boards. It was seriously so fun and so beautiful.




 


Poor little baby having a rough time with teething :,(



 Reese

When getting in Chris's car to go somewhere, just the two of them; "Mmm, your car smells good dad. Cause no kids toot in your car."


Rhett

(To me) "If I didn't have you, I would rather push my mom into the garbage can and then use you as my mom if I didn't have you."

No comments:

Post a Comment