Saturday, July 31, 2021

 



 


Mia found my container of pin needles, picked out some matching ones, and was wearing them as earrings. I didn't notice until she asked me if a liked them a while later. I'm so glad she didn't impale her neck as she ran around the yard a jumped on the tramp!


 





Reesie had a bad dream, and I fell asleep trying to get her back to sleep







Mia's first time really liking surfing. So cute to watch her grow





 













We went to meet some friends of ours who were camping at Bear Lake, and spend the day trail riding side by sides. It was raining pretty good, but Chris and the kids didn't let this stop them. I stayed back at camp with Tessa. Everyone got hilariously muddy on the ride.





Reese

"Ugh I'm busy! Take me at home, I'm busy"

 

Rhett

Lately we've been watching a lot of the kids baking championship with the kids. One day we were watching it while eating some cheetos, and Rhett said, "If I win at the baking championship, I'm just going to buy so much of Cheetos."  

No comments:

Post a Comment