Tuesday, December 21, 2021

 

 




 









    















































































Duke's prints from running in the snow are pretty mind blowing



















































Reesie:

I was telling Reesie to hurry and she said, "No I can't go fast. Then I will fall to death!"


"English is our Spanish."


To me- "You're beautiful with your earrings. But you're also beautiful without all of these things."


Whenever she's talking about a day in the past she calls it "lasterday" and whenever she's talking about a day in the future she calls it "nexterday".


While we were making out gingerbread houses, she was eating a lot of the frosting and candy decorations. She ate some little snowflake sprinkles and said, "This tastes like candy cane poop."


Rhett:

Chris: Hey Rhett, what are you doing?

Rhett: Just getting my toys.

Chris: What toys?

Rhett: Don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment