Wednesday, May 31, 2023

 




Last dance competition



 Pictures the kids took



 Last dance recital for Reesie




 






Last day of school




 



SUMMER!






 





I'm so happy about our garden this year!



 




Tessa:

While we were watching some funny videos, like a compilation of people slipping and falling and stuff, "He dead. He died...oh no. She dead."

 

Tessa's prayer one night, "Jesus Christ, I know that you're true. And you so cute. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

 

I beg Tessa all the time to stay tiny and not grow up. Most of the time she tells me no, she wants to get big, but the other day she came up to me and said, "Mom I want to stay tiny. I will not get big. I guess..."

Then later, "I will stay tiny. I will stay tine and not big tomorrow."

 

Another one of Tessa's prayers, "I love you so much and you are my Jesus Christ, amen."

 

Praying one night, "Please bless that we can go boating tomorrow." Then after the prayer, "We're going boating tomorrow!"

 

Reesie:

One day our family was fasting and we invited our kids to fast with us. I didn't think any of them would, but they all decided to try. I tried to remind them throughout the day, and they were trying to remind each other. We went over to Grandma Kimmie's and the kids were offered treats, but they said they were fasting. It was really cute that they were trying so hard. Soon after I saw Reesie come out of the pantry with a fruit by the foot. I said, "I thought you were fasting." and Reesie answered, "Not for this." (fruit by the foot, ha ha)


One day Reesie came out of a room with a huge blanket wrapped around her neck and said, "It's protection for of someone punches me in the throat."


Rhett:

The goats next door got out and Reesie told me at about 6:40. I finished up some stuff I was in the middle of, and when I went down at about 7:40 to ask Reese where they were, Rhett said, "I already took them back home. And I fixed the fence." Such a little stud.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment