Monday, June 26, 2023





 


Rhett got to go visit the MTC with his dad and the Young Men and Young Women in the ward.




 





Reesie; golden sunshine in her hair <3











 























Tessa:

Me: "Tessa, I'm not happy with you."

Tessa: "I know. I'm happy at you!" (totally unconcerned)


"And I love you so much that I always want to say the prayers."


Rhett:

After being with my family at for a Sunday meal, Rhett said to me, "I really enjoy being around your dad. He's always happy and positive. I really enjoy being around him."

Then later to Mia, "Mia when I'm older I want to be like grandpa. He's really happy and positive and he always tells us to smile and he wants us to have a good time and be like Jesus. I want to be like that when I grow up.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment