Thursday, August 17, 2023

First day of school

 Chris and I were out of town in Texas and we flew in the morning that school started. We raced back home to be here in time to take the kids to school.

It's always so sad for me when my kids go back to school. I LOVE the Summer and all of the fun relaxing time we get to spend together. As soon as the kids are back in school I feel like I am SO much busier and I miss all of the quality time and fun. Mia started 4th grade this year and Rhett is in 2nd. Watching my kids grow up is a dream come true and heartbreaking all at the same time. I love them so much!









Cute little Reesie Kimmy did not realize that because she is starting Kindergarten, her first day of school would not be until next week. When she realized that this was not her first day of school, she was very disappointed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment