Thursday, February 29, 2024

 Mia's dance showcase. Mia has improved so much every year of dance. She has a beautiful talent that she has worked so hard on and I am so proud of her.














I just love snow days with these little munchkins <3














Tessa fitting into Mia's Valentines Day box





Sweet Lynnae planned the cutest little mother daughter cookie decorating date



















I love all the the sibling bonds in our family. These two have such a sweet little relationship. Rhett is such a sweet brother.









Rhett's 2nd grade patriotic program. My favorite program that the school does <3






Rhett didn't believe me that I cut his hair longer, so I had to document proof.











Kids found a caterpillar on our bike ride



And it bit Rhett ha ha :D




























When we went to Rhett's patriotic program there was art all over the walls that the kids had done. Chris and I were chuckling at all of the cute attempts and trying to guess which one was Rhett's. Then he brought this one home and we were both shocked and really impressed at what a good job Rhett did!




No comments:

Post a Comment