Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pregnancy

When Chris and I first found out that we were pregnant this was Chris' reaction...


:) Chris quickly recovered from the initial shock. Despite what it looks like, he really is so happy and excited about becoming a dad. 




Seeing our little baby nub gets me every time.  I was shocked to see how our little baby jumped up and down on the screen and I couldn't feel any of it at that point.

 Little hand making a peace sign



I first felt the baby moving around at about 15 weeks.  Chris could feel her little kicks by 18 weeks! :) At 21 weeks we had an ultrasound where we found out we were having a healthy little girl!  When we found out we were having a little girl, the whole thing felt so much more real.  We can't wait to meet our precious little bundle!

My progress :) (at 6 months)


7 months pregnant


No comments:

Post a Comment