Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Progress :)



8 months along...definitely feeling big!


37 weeks!

We're full term! According to our doctor, I'm about 1 cm dilated.  Not much, but hopefully we'll be meeting this baby sooner than later.

I can't wait to make this boy a dad! He is so cute with all of my nieces and nephews, and they ADORE him.  If there's ever a time that Chris isn't with me when I see these kids, they get so disappointed.  As soon as I walk in without Chris, they ask me where he is. If I tell them he won't be around that day, they get so sad :( My heart seriously melts when I see him interact with them.  It's one of my favorite things! I know that feeling will be multiplied by one hundred when it comes to seeing him with our own little girl. 
Playing with Jonas.

They can't get enough. 
I know how they feel

Even though I am so excited and can't wait to bring our little girl into the world, I'm cherishing every last moment I get to spend with Chris.  We're in for a huge change, and I know that it will never be quite the same.  All I can say is I love this boy more everyday, and I'm so grateful that he's mine.  

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she'll be here anytime!! It's true, my kids completely adore your hubby. Chris will be an amazing Dad, and you will be the most wonderful Mom!

    P.S. I love your belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it feels so close! Your so sweet Alisha, we love you so much. I've been missing you tons lately. We need to get together soon!

      Delete