Friday, March 28, 2014

Month #6

I cannot believe this baby is 6 months old today!! Mia is our little angel.  Chris and I always ask each other how we got such a perfect little baby.  We love this munchkin more than we can say.  Mia loves to eat solids now!  She has tried rice cereal, bananas, apples, and carrots.  We can't put the spoon in her mouth fast enough when she's eating!  Mia also rolled from her back to her tummy this past month and she's mastering sitting on her own.  This little girl is growing way too fast!



This shirt is completely accurate.  Love this daddy's girl of mine!
I cannot get enough of this precious face...

Mia loves to suck on her first two fingers



Being Mia's mom is the most amazing experience.  I feel so blessed to have this little angel in my life.  We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda blown away that she is 6 months! She is getting so big sitting and eating solids! I think she's a really good combination of you and Chris. She is a beauty Brookie! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete