Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference

General Conference is such a blessing!  I love hearing such sacred, powerful testimonies, being rejuvenated and inspired, and gathering with family.  It is such an amazing thing to be a part of.  I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love the testimony I have been blessed to share with Chris and the eternal bond that this gospel has given us.  I love the parental direction the gospel gives us.  Everything I love most about my life, I can trace directly back to the gospel and the choices I have made because of my testimony.  I feel so blessed to be a part of this marvelous work.

Seeing this baby girl watching the prophet speak was such a precious moment.  I know that the most important thing I can do for my sweet Mia is to help her feel the spirit and gain a relationship with her Heavenly Father and her own personal testimony.  I'm so grateful for parents who did those things for me.  I love my sweet baby more than anything, and I will do everything in my power to help her gain what I hold most dear; a testimony of this gospel.

One of the best things about General Conference is seeing family at Grandma and Grandpa Bitter's!



I don't know how anyone's heart is safe with this precious little smile on the loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment