Monday, April 28, 2014

Month #7

This baby girl is 7 months old!  Time flies!  She is such a precious little stinker.  Mia is a girl who knows what she wants, and she thinks she is getting too big for mommy's help.  If I offer her a drink, she refuses until I set it down and let her get it herself.  Most of the time she won't eat unless she is holding a spoon, so she can feel like she is feeding herself.  I didn't think that my baby would want to do things herself when she is this little, but Mia definitely has a little mind of her own :).  She has started getting a little upset sometimes when I leave the room, even when Chris is with her.  She loves to give me hugs and kisses when she hasn't seen me in a while.  She rolls everywhere, and tries to figure out crawling, but hasn't gotten it yet.  We love everything about this baby girl and her sweet little cheeks.


Rolled until she crashed :)
Already getting into drawers!

Mia loves to eat!  Most of the time, we can't get the spoon in her mouth fast enough.

Mia loves hanging out with daddy.  They love to play video games 

precious baby smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment