Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mia's First Camp-out

This past weekend our little family went on our first camping trip since Mia was born. Our Townley family reunion was scheduled for this weekend, and my siblings and I decided to add camping to the agenda :) We had such a blast!


On Friday, we headed to Echo Canyon to meet my Townley side cousins and go boating.  



Chris and I love wake boarding! (Even though I'm not very good)


Mia was happy that I was safe…:)



Chris jumping the wake


After an awesome afternoon on the Lake, we set up camp and put Mia to bed. I couldn't believe that she went to sleep like a little angel, just like she does at home!  She is such a little trooper.

Lakeside Camp

We stayed up long after the kids went to bed talking, eating, laughing, and we even took a midnight swim!  

Our sweet little early morning camper.

On saturday morning, I took Mia out for a ride on the kayak. We loved every second!





No comments:

Post a Comment