Monday, July 7, 2014

Chris' Grandma Smith is so so sweet to let us use her pool every Wednesday.  Mia loves the water so much, and it's so fun to hang out with sweet cousins!


Splashing and swimming towards daddy :)
I couldn't pick just one of these pictures because I love Mia's smile in all of them so much.  It's like she can't smile big enough. I love this little swimmer of mine!




One of my favorite things to do on warm summer nights is to take walks.  We almost never do it, because Mia is always asleep by the time the weather is perfect for it, but one night we stretched her bedtime and took a walk to Grandma and Grandpa Bitter's. 



These two melt my heart!


The annual Real Property Management Lagoon day is always a blast!  We got rained out this year, but it was still worth it!

Summer night hanging out with family
Mia loves Grandpa Bitter!
I walked in to find these two sweet cousins sharing some snacks with each other…:) little sillies.




I love these little cousins!




No comments:

Post a Comment