Saturday, October 1, 2016

Mia came in the room wearing Rhett's pajamas and said "Look mom! I just like Rhett boy!"


I put Rhett down for a nap, turned a show on for Mia, and went downstairs for a quick run on the treadmill. When I came back up, these two were not how I left them…:)


























While doing Mia's hair, I accidentally pulled a little too hard. Mia said "That make me feel like…like…like this mom." And she made this face :)


Found this sweetest little girl cleaning Grandma and Grandpa's deck with baby wipes.







Chris and I at a BYU game

Mia was dropping goldfish off the dresser for Rhett to eat.







Watching a show wearing her new Minnie Mouse backpack from Grandma Kim.

Mia took these pictures of Rhett and I one morning before I had a chance to get ready. I think one day I'll love seeing these and remembering what it was like…






Mia:

While eating dinner "This tastes really good for everyone mom!"

"Thank you for making a dinner I love."

"What a cute baby we have mom! I want another baby!"

"I want a BIG baby like Lewis!"

"Rhett boy was standing mom! You're little baby was standing! What a cute baby mom! We so proud of him!"

While Chris and I were talking about something "Mom and dad, be nice to your chother!" I'm not sure why she thought we weren't being nice, but she actually feels the need to say things like this pretty often lately…:)

While eating goldfish, she came over to kiss me and said, "Goldfish kiss!" 

Mia burped and said "It's not a burp mom. It's my throat fart."

"Just relax mama."

"I always here to help."

Mia got pooped on by a bird while we were walking outside one day. Later that day she told me "You gotta not go on the sidewalk! Cause poop comes! Rain. Drop. Poop. Comes."

No comments:

Post a Comment