Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Mia's 3rd Birthday

Mia's Birthday was so fun! She got princess dresses and a Frozen blanket that she could hardly wait for daddy to come home to open! Then Chris and I took her to see a movie with us for the first time which she loved! 










I seriously could not have dreamed up a better baby girl (and believe me, I spent a lot of time dreaming about her). Mia made all my mommy dreams come true. I remember during those first few precious weeks after Mia was born telling Chris all the time that I couldn't wait to do this again. Becoming a mom has been the sweetest thing I have ever experienced in my life! 

Mia has such a tender heart. She has so much love for everyone and I am constantly amazed by her sweet thoughts and her loving nature. She has always been a very independent and determined little girl and I absolutely LOVE that about her. She loves being outside and getting dirty, but she also loves dressing up and being a princess. She still is the best sleeper and even though she isn't taking naps anymore she will tell me when she is tired and ready for bed. She also has the sweetest characteristic of working hard and being a good helper. She will help me pull weeds in the garden for over an hour and she always volunteers to help me clean up. She doesn't like when there is a mess, and likes her room to be picked up before going to bed… :) I am so overwhelmed with pride and gratitude that she is ours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment