Thursday, September 22, 2016

Month #10

Rhett loves windows. He always crawls up to the window, especially the one in Mia's room so he can climb up on her chair and see better. He gets up there and will either lean his head up against the window and stare out or he will bang on the window. Sometimes he bangs on the window with his hand, but usually he bangs it with his head! :) He also loves to yell out the window when it is open. He has started to get upset with us if we have a drink or food that we are not sharing with him, and he will yell to let us know that it's not cool with him :) He says "tiss" and gives kisses if your super super lucky. He also says "mom","dada" and "ya". One of my favorite things is every night when I take him to give Mia and hug and a kiss goodnight, he gets so excited and smothers her with big hugs and open mouth kisses.




Rhett's window routine

I think I'll always be obsessed with my sleeping little boy…











No comments:

Post a Comment