Saturday, September 3, 2016

Family Pictures

I have literally dreamt of being a wife and mom my whole life. I knew it would be the best thing ever. Even though I was right about it being the best thing ever, I seriously underestimated by just how much. Turns out, living your dreams is way better than I ever imagined.










One of the best things about marrying Chris was becoming part of this amazing family. Love them all so much!







We seriously love our daddy so so so SO much!!! The other day Chris gave us all kisses and then left for work. Mia said "Come on mom. Let's go upstairs and miss daddy." :) basically  all we do all day is sit around and miss daddy. Seriously though, we would be lost without him!

Family Hug!






Rhett gets so excited every time Chris puts him on his shoulders. Also, he loves to pull hair :)



I would be such a proud mom if Rhett turned out just like his daddy






I love you so much Chris. We have the best life together! I love living happily ever after with you.






























The sunset on our way home

No comments:

Post a Comment