Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas

This was by far our funnest Christmas ever! Mia was so cute and excited about everything! A few weeks before Christmas we read the kids a story about how an elf would be coming to stay at our house to watch Mia and Rhett and see if they were being good. 


We made gingerbread houses at the Brower's house, and Mia and Chris decorated gingerbread cookies.

Kayla's Gingerbread house


My Gingerbread house




Courtney's gingerbread house



CHRISTMAS DAY











In the weeks leading up to Christmas I tried really hard to make sure we talked about the Savior's birth with Mia and that we didn't only talk about Santa Clause. I told her the reason that Santa brings us presents is because he is trying to be like Jesus on Jesus' birthday. I love these little sweeties so much and I hope they will always remember what is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment