Thursday, March 16, 2017

These kids think snap chat filters are so funny :)















"Climb aboard!"


Rhett was playing in a room and must have slipped and pushed the door closed on his finger in it on the hinge side :( I heard him scream and cry and ran in there. Once I opened it, the whole tip of his finger was smooshed and red, and his fingernail was hanging off by a little skin tag. I immediately started crying. It was the worst thing to see his poor little hand like that. The first picture is a couple of days after it happened and the second picture is a few days after that.






One of Rhett's favorite things to do is watch Disney song clips on our computer and dance along. It is so adorable. He will walk up to this desk and bang and call me until I come and turn it on for him.







I wonder if this is ever going to stop looking crazy to me…



Rhett meeting Charise's sweet new baby, Silas. All of the sudden my baby looks enormous!!!



Messy faced little raspberry eater






Luke, Lyla, and Mia. Three little best friends/cousins.







Mia

Mia had been coughing with a little cold and her voice was starting to get hoarse. One morning she told me "My mouth is starting to sound like a boy."

"Rhett's your baby boy and I am your baby girl. And you love daddy cause he's so handsome." :)

"You give daddy a kiss mommy. He will love that."

"Awww you're so cute Rhett! He's such a cute baby! I gotta tell daddy Rhett a cute baby!"

Lately Mia has started to use some very mature phrasing like;
"It doesn't hurt after all."
"I'll feel better in no time."
"This is a picture of me as a baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment