Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Rhett's 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd birthday to my little baby bud! Why is time so rude!?! I remember being younger and hearing the moms tell their kids to stop growing and thinking, "I'll never say that. I think it would be so fun to watch your baby/kid go through new stages." But now I totally get it. It is so fun to watch my kids grow and experience new things and stages, but Motherhood is like constantly feeling torn between being so excited about and in LOVE with the stage your child is in now, but having had nowhere N E A R enough of the last stage. And now it's gone forever. It's the happiest thing ever that just slips right through your fingers. I'm just trying my best to soak up every precious moment of this sweetest boy!

We got Rhett this T-ball set for his birthday, and he was immediately ready to start swinging. Chris helped him the first time, and after seeing what it did, Rhett had the hugest smile on his face and told daddy "own!". So crazy that our baby boy is old enough to want to do things on his own…:,( But so fun and exciting too :) We love you so so much Rhett boy!










No comments:

Post a Comment