Saturday, November 18, 2017




We took the trailer to Lava Hot Springs with Cambria and Ron and had the funnest time. Chris thought it would be fun to dunk in the freezing creek we were camping by. Not sure why, but it was funny :)





They climb in the bath together about everyday.









Chris has been duck hunting like crazy this season.





Mia and Rhett got into my makeup






Mia woke up, got herself dressed, and put on a wrap with a baby in it. It was so cute to see her come up like this.

Found Rhett helping himself to some yogurt 


Rhett

Rhett's vocabulary is really starting to explode lately. Some of my favorite things he says are sorry, boat, thank you, mee (for please and also for sippy), mingy (for binky and for blanket/blanky), tozy (cozy), night, yuv oo (love you), song! (he loves for me to sing him to sleep), why? (all day everyday), help me, happy!, milk, "sup dude" (every time he puts on a hat or glasses). He says most names. Ever since Halloween he's been saying "spoooooky" whenever he sees something scary or when he's walking around being a ghost. Whenever he sees pictures of babies he says "Baby! ooie!" (for baby Luis), even if it's a baby picture of himself. He always talks about how there's a "baby! Mommy tummy!" He says blue and orange a lot, but is still nailing down what colors those actually are :). He knows a few animal noises (cow, cat, duck, and anything that says roar!). He loves to look out the windows and point at anything that is flying and say "Shoot! Ducky!" The other day he was in trouble and was in a time out with Chris. In the most exasperated way he said "shoot. me." Chris and I busted up laughing. He loves Scooby Doo and will sing "Scooby! Are you!?" He still sleeps with no less than three binkies, and it's going to break my heart when we have to take them away from him. He has learned how to climb out of his crib and I really thought that would mean the end of all naps, but he only climbs out when he's woken up from and nap and then either plays or bangs on the door while calling us to come get him (he still doesn't know how to open doors, thank goodness! :). He has started to have the sweetest little hug and kiss ritual where he will hug you and kiss you over and over saying "hug! SQUEEZE! mwuah!" I love that, and him so so much! When I'm putting him to bed he loves to say "song on!" and have me lay down and rub his little head (which is something I've always loved to do) while I sing him a few songs. A few week ago I was cooking dinner and had my back turned toward the island while I was working at the stove. I started to turn toward the island and suddenly felt something smack me hard in the chest. I realized it was my baby son who had jumped without me knowing and somehow managed to hold on to me and keep from falling. He has also tried rock climbing on our fireplace. He loves to eat meat, especially hearty meat like steak and bacon and ribs. He's such a little man child and we love his wild craziness with all our hearts.

Mia

"You stinky boys!"

"That's kind of weird, but I still love you!" She said this to me, and I can't remember what it was about, but isn't that the sweetest!?

She put her hair in her face and said "Mom, what do I look like?" I said "Crazy." and she answered "No I look like daddy with hair on my chin!"

In the car listening to music "Come on, hit it gang! This is my jam! I got the moves! I got the car seat moves!"

"Mommy said yes so that's why she has all the love in her heart!"

While playing with her cousins, "Guys, all be nice, like my mommy says. All be nice."

"That's what we used to do when I was a kid."

"Last year I drew marker on my legs so I could be more black like Maui and Moana."

"Go away in the name of the law!"

"I love you with all of my heart!" 

"I love you a whole bunch!"

While we were watching General Conference one of the speakers mentioned something about how when we take the sacrament we are symbolically drinking of Christ's blood. Mia looked at me in disgust and said "Drink he's blood?! That's horrible!!"

"You're the best cooker in the world mom!"

While playing with Rhett and a little doll, "Mom this is our baby Jesus and he's going to save everybody! And I'm Mary and Rhett is Joseph!"

"You guys are the best mom and dad in the whole world!"

About Rhett, "I love him SO bad! REALLY!"

While dancing, "Yeah! You got it baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment