Saturday, December 22, 2018





















































"I'm making a cute face so you can say yes to me." She's got me there...:) 

















Relaxing :)

















Rhett:

While watching a Jazz game and seeing the players fighting over the ball, "Santa not gonna bring um presents cause um not sharing the ball."

Lynnae was asking me what the first thing our kids say to us every morning when they wake up. She had read somewhere that it says a lot about their personality. I laughed when I realized the first thing Rhett says to me every morning is "Can I have a cookie." Then if I tell him "no" or "we don't have any" he says "Let me go check."

Great Grandpa Brower asked him if he would sell our baby Reese to him. Rhett immediately said, "No way! That's crazy!"

Poonis

Mia:

"I love my sister way more than my stupid old toys."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment