Saturday, December 1, 2018


We woke up one morning to see that the first snow of the year had come overnight. We were all really excited, and while I was feeding Reese, Mia and Rhett put on their snow gear and headed outside, still in their pajamas :) When I was done feeding Reese, I looked outside to see them jumping on a snow-covered tramp and lying down making snow angels. I love seeing snow so much, but seeing my kids so excited to be out playing in it makes me love it even more! 





They all love lying under the Christmas Tree. Pretty fitting that they are the best gifts I've ever gotten.

















Rhett

One morning Rhett was asking me to give him a treat first thing in the morning. I told him no he couldn't have a treat before breakfast, and we'd talk about whether or not he could have a treat later in the day. He kept asking me for it and I kept saying no. After a few minutes of this he said, "If you don't give me a treat, I'm going to be the baddest boy ever!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment