Tuesday, August 31, 2021

 Chris and I went out on a fun date. We took the Canam out for a ride up Farmington Canyon after the kids were in bed. It was so fun to be together and such a beautiful ride. 



We took the kids to Lagoon for a day, and it was so fun! Mia and Rhett rode a ton of the big rides and really liked them. I was surprised at how brave they were. Rhett loved the bat and the spider, and Mia rode cannibal.



 






























Sweet little Reesie K. cut a chunk out of her beautiful, bouncy hair! 





 

 










 



We got a nice summer rainstorm, and sent the kids out to run around and play in it. I about died when I went to take a picture of Reesie, and she whipped out these poses.






















Reese

When we're driving and we smell food or a restaurant or someone bbq-ing; "MMMM! It smells like hot dogs!"


"I love you mom. You're the beautifulest girl on earth!"

 

Reesie started opening up some mail and said, "Mom, is this for me?"

Me: "No."

Reesie: "Then why am I trying to open it?"

Me (laughing) : I don't know, why are you?"

Reesie: "Because I love you!"

 

Reesie asking Chris to buckle her life jacket; "Will you buckle this cause you're a big man?"

 

Rhett

'Deeeeeep sigh'..."I miss being young." 

No comments:

Post a Comment