Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween

 Chris realllyyyy had his heart set on winning best costumes at our sibling Halloween party this year. So he picked out these costumes and we went all out. I never would have picked this, because it is a lot of work, but it also ended up being way fun and actually super comfortable! We really love this fun tradition that makes us feel like kids again.







 


And the kids getting all dressed up is a major favorite of mine too. I've never loved this holiday, but at this point in my life I love it more than I ever have before :). I love how my kids and our fun Halloween party tradition have made me see it in a whole new light. I love my family.

The Halloween parade at school :)

Rhett wouldn't look right at us, but his cute little half embarrassed smile made my day!


 








Tessa kept changing costumes :)





LOVE this little vampire, storm trooper, Aurora, and super baby! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment