Wednesday, November 30, 2022

 Mia got glasses









Rhett's field trip to the zoo




 





Rhett's Birthday <3!!!












I took this darling picture of Tessa and was showing it to Chris later that night. I said, "Look, they have the same smile ;)." Chris said, "Ya and the same eyes." ;D
 





 Cutest girlies with the cutest snowbaby <3
 

 Tessa:
 
"Reesie! Where aaaaare you?....(to me) Where her is?"

"You pitty."
 
Me: "You're funny!"
Tessa: "I not funny!"
Me: "You're cute!"
Tessa: "I not cute!"
Me: "You are cute!"
Tessa: "No! I gone tell dad!" (Runs and tells Chris) "Dad I not cute!"
 
 
Reesie:
 
After kissing Chris, "Your beard is comfortable for me!"
 
Chris showed Reesie a picture of Goliath;
Chris: "Woah, he's scary."
Reesie: "He's kind of handsome."
Chris: "What about him is handsome?"
Reesie: "He's just handsome. Bad guys are usually handsome."
Chris: "ya?"
Reesie: "I want to marry a bad guy. They're handsome."
 
 

"Mom, you're the wind beneath my wings."

Me:"AWWwww..thanks Reesie!"

Reese: "Anyways, what does that even mean?"

 

After Thanksgiving one day I was getting the kids some leftovers to eat. I listed off the things we had to choose from, and the kids were picking what they wanted to eat. 

Reesie: "Can I have stuffing?"

Me: "Yes! You will love stuffing." *opens leftover container

Reesie: "Eeewwww....that's stuffing?:

Me: (laughing) "Ya. Did you not know what stuffing was?"

Reesie: "No....I thought that was...Thanksgiving..dirt."

 

Rhett:

When seeing me in my avatar halloween costume, "Wow! That looks....big. I can't say what they are, but they're big!"

 

"I squeezed my chestnuts." 

Me: "What do you think a chestnut is?"

Rhett: *points to chest 

 

Talking about how eggnog is made, "They cook the eggs, then turn them, then put them in, and then they put some nog in it."

 

Mia:

After President Nelson spoke in General Conference, Mia said, "Grandpa is just like the prophet. I didn't know that he was really copying him, but he is. He watches him every day. When we wake up, he's been watching him for hours. And every dinner he turns him on. He does all of his same actions and he talks just like him."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment