Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Just the sweetest brother

 




 



These little cuties made a snowbunny that was pretty shockingly good!



 




















Mia shaped this little chunk of ice into a heart :)





 









Tessa:

I was busy working on something and Tessa burst in asking emphatically, "Mom WHY??! Why mom why?!"

Me: "Um...I don't know"

Tessa: "Because?"

Me: "Umm...ya"

Tessa: "Oh. Because." *walks off

 

When a babysitter was putting her to bed, "I want mommy. She's my favorite."

 

Reese:

Reese was watching 'Gabby's Dollhouse'. A character on the show is a half cat, half octopus with a hoodie on. His name is DJ Catnip.

Reese: "Mom, don't you think DJ Catnip is handsome?"

Me: ";) Ya."

Reese: "I kind of want to marry him." 


While playing memory with Chris and I, she turned over two cards that she was sure were a match, and when they weren't a match she said, "WHAT?! I'm so cofused!"

 

Rhett:

Rhett was playing house with Reesie and she was pretending to be his pregnant wife. She had a baby stuffed under her shirt. Rhett said, "Let's go get that baby out and then you won't have this big fat belly anymore."

Me: "Don't practice saying that to your wife!"

 

Mia:

While I was singing in the car she said, "I feel like you could be a famous singer. Or on tv."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment