Sunday, April 30, 2023

Dance Pictures

 




Poor little Reesie felt so uncomfortable in her individual pictures. She couldn't quite muster up a smile :)



 



Really bad quality but Reesie is so cute in these ones I snapped






 My darling little Reesie. Every day this Spring she has said, "Let's go check on the flowers!" She has been my little spring flowers buddy and we've been so excited about our blossoms together. She helped me plant the bulbs last fall, and it's been the funnest Spring enjoying the blooms together.




My little ray of sunshine


 






Her fun little personality came out much easier at home <3


 





My beautiful little Mia





 



I know the quality on my pictures is not good at all, but she is still so stinkin cute.



 





















No comments:

Post a Comment