Friday, December 29, 2017

Sledding

We went up to Logan on Cambria's birthday to go sledding. We had the funnest time! I barely squeezed into my snow pants with my 5 1/2 month pregnant belly, and I couldn't really zip up my coat, but man it was so worth it! Mia was so excited and sledded the first few times with Chris and I, and then took off on her own. Our little girl is getting so big! Rhett thought it was so fun the first few times he went down with me, but then got his face soaked with snow one time while Chris was trying to stop with his feet and the snow plowed up into Rhett's poor little baby face, and then he wasn't really interested in sledding anymore after that.










Chris found a little jump for us to go off of, but he and I were the only ones to try it. We were even able to get airborne off of it! :)











Chris off to sabotage Cam, Ron, and Lewis…





No comments:

Post a Comment