Friday, June 1, 2018

Yuba Camping Trip

 We had the funnest camping trip with the Brower's. The kids took turns riding the 4 wheelers with Chris, and they both loved it!



I spent most of the time in the trailer with little Reesie, and I loved it <3

I loved walking down to the beach with Mia and Rhett and letting them run wild and get dirty. They thought it was the best! There was a dead fish on the shore that Mia didn't like looking at so they piled these rocks on top of it and were so proud.







Mia kept saying things like "Mom, take a picture of this nature and adventure!"









It was so windy. I love Mia's wild hair. I love how childhood is so carefree and wild. These kids are the best things ever!





Mia took this picture of me snuggling with Rhett early one morning.





I think Mia's face in this picture is so cute and funny. On the way home we asked her what her favorite part about our trip was and she said "EVERYTHING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment