Monday, July 25, 2016

Duke

Chris called me one day on the way home from work to tell me he'd just gone and looked at puppies. I was shocked! He wanted to show me pictures and have me come look and them and I was not about it. I told him that the question wasn't whether or not the puppy was cute, because obviously they are. The question was whether or not we could handle another puppy and the answer to that question was no. Chris came home and was really bummed about it so… we went and picked up the puppy. :) I'm a sucker for Chris. 

Duke
Black Lab
8 weeks old






Mia loves Duke so much and treats him like her little baby. He will just lay on her lap and let her take care of him :)






 It's crazy what Duke has already gotten into, like getting stuck straddling the little grate we put up to keep him from getting out.



No comments:

Post a Comment