Sunday, July 24, 2016








The relationship between these two just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. There is so much laughing and screaming and chasing and hugging and kissing that goes on in our days together. No one can make Rhett laugh harder than Mia can.










Sometimes these two gang up on me…:)

Mia took the next two pictures of Rhett and I without me knowing. I thought she was playing with my phone and then found these pictures later. It's sweet that she captured these tender moments.



If you could die of love for something I'd be long gone, and these three would be to blame…



Chris has a similar picture with his brother A.J. from when they were little, so I couldn't resist…:)




THIS





Came downstairs one day to find Mia helping herself in the fridge




 Mia is potty trained and it was basically the easiest thing ever. She just came up to me one day and said "Mommy, I need to go potty on the toilet!" It wasn't the first time she'd said that, or the first time we'd tried potty training, but this time it just clicked and she's been a champ from that day on with hardly any accidents.


She's everything :)


Rhett boy and his daddy. They make this look so cute.




With Mia and I around, Rhett can't catch a break…:)


New sunglasses from Grandma Kim must be worn upside down.

Mia usually watches a show on my iPad while I'm putting Rhett down for naps. I love coming out to find her.


Grandma and Grandpa Bitter are doing some remodeling, and Mia and Luke think it's pretty funny :)


Mia at it in the fridge again






No comments:

Post a Comment